Free Zone Business Setup
Free Zone Company Formation
The main attractions of establishing an entity in one of the UAE’s Free Zones is that there are no foreign ownership restrictions and companies are governed by an independent Free Zone Authority (FZA), which is responsible for issuing operating licenses and regulating the activities of companies within the Free Zone.
Free trade zones are generally located in strategic geographical locations like national borders, international airports and major seaports, to maximize trading advantages.
Some examples include media free zones, such as Sharjah Media City, Dubai Media City and Fujairah Creative City and technology and IT free zones, like Dubai Silicon Oasis.
A free zone company cannot physically trade directly with the UAE market. However, the company can undertake local business through a locally appointed distribution agent and will incur a custom duty of 5%. Free zones cannot participate in government tenders
Free Zone Licenses
Set Up a Free Zone Company
- 100% foreign ownership (no requirement for a local partner/sponsor);
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits;
- 100% corporate and personal income tax exemption;
- Absence of currency restrictions;
- Wide variety of licensable activities;
- Abundant and inexpensive energy;
- Modern, efficient communications;
- Logistic efficiencies due to business cluster effect;
- Serviced desks and offices for SMEs and start-ups;
- Excellent support services.
Free Zone Company
— Free Zone Establishment, with a single shareholder (FZE)
— Free Zone LLC
— Representative Office
— Holding Company
Free Zone Company Setup Process
01. Select your business activity
02. Choose your business legal Structure
03. Get approval for both business activity and Trade name
04. Apply for initial License approval
05. Apply for E-Channel
06.Get License Approved
07.Getting an establishment card and apply for visa
08. Open Company’s Bank Account
We Work Closely with all Government Departments